Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Slum-dog Millionaire

Have you seen it yet? It is an amazing film..........the kind you keep thinking about days later. It is up for some Golden Globe awards and I am thinking that after it takes all of those, everyone will be talking about it and wanting to see it!! I don't know why it is not on the regular marquis at the theaters, nor even in most of the theaters.

It is an independent film, which takes the public a bit longer to hear about and thus slower to be viewed by the majority of movie-goers. I will not tell you anything about it and I reccommend you not look it up, but just take the plunge and see it with a clear mind, not prejudiced in any way about it because of someone's synopsis of it. You will be impacted.........and glad you were.

It has a great soundtrack on top of everything else that is creatively done throughout the film.

Thanks, G, for having me go with you to see it!!

Well, that's all I have to say about that for now!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't tell you that I actually did watch the preview for it before and that didn't ruin anything for me.... It peaked my interest!!!