Monday, March 7, 2011

Oswald Says SO!

This morning I was reading "My Utmost For His Highest" by Oswald Chambers once again. And I was struck by what he said as coinciding with what I have been trying to communicate with all that Monty and I have been experiencing these past three years.
I quote: "The surf that distresses the ordinary swimmer produces in the surf-rider the super-joy of going clean through it. Apply that to our own circumstances, these very things--tribulation, distress, persecution, produce in us the super-joy; they are not things to fight. We are more than conquerors through Him in all these things, not in spite of them, but in the midst of them. The saint never knows the joy of the LORD in spite of tribulation, but because of it--'I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation,' says Paul."

RO 8:37 "Nay, in all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us."

No comments: