Friday, August 21, 2009

God will deal with the wicked!!!

Loved reading this, this morning, after all the "news" and emails I read last night....."LORD, when doubts fill my mind, when my heart is in turmoil, quiet me and give me renewed hope and cheer. Will You permit a corrupt government to rule under your protection--agovernment permitting wrong to defeat right? Do you approve of those who condemn the innocent to death? No! The LORD my God is my fortress--the mighty Rock where I can hide. God has made the sins of evil ment to boomerang upon them!! He will destroy them by their own plans. Jehovah our God will cut them off." Psa 94:19-23

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Amen! That is so good to hear and know in your heart with things the way they are. What a gift!

Sheila said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I wanted to say how adorable everyone looks in their costumes! My daughter will be needinfg a colonial costume in November for her Social Studies class. We have already hit Memaw up to make it for us. I am in Oklahoma too!